[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDA question(s)

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Wed Jan 23 13:39:09 EST 2008

In the Type Properties select the parameters you want in the upper bar
and set "Show Parm In" to "Main Tool Dialogs + Toolbox." This will put
them in the Operation toolbar at the sop level and if your node is the
display sop then it will be promoted to the Object level Operation
toolbar when you are in the Handle tool.

Robert