[Sidefx-houdini-list] Offset channel expression

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Jan 23 13:35:08 EST 2008

Hey Peter,

I'm trying to offset a bunch of referenced channels

So, for example, in the TX of a translate sop named "xform2", I'd put
ch("/obj/null1/xform1/tx")

So I'd like to append something to that reference to offset it by x
number of frames.

Similar to if I wanted to shift the whole curve up in value by 4, I
could
ch("/obj/null1/xform1/tx") + 4

But I want to shift the curve in time here.

I hope that makes sense. But it probably is something very simple I'm
missing.

Thanks