[Sidefx-houdini-list] Offset channel expression

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Jan 23 12:22:45 EST 2008

Is there a way I can shift or offset ( by  x number of frames ) a
referenced channel in SOPs with some type of expression.

I know I can do this with Chops. ( fetch, shift, export )

However, I'm looking for a quicker way so I can simply copy and paste
an expression
to various SOP and then retype one offset/shift value.

Chops would be perfect, but due to the complexity of the SOP
network ....... and for
better speed while still experimenting ( adding and deleting SOPs
often ),
I'm hoping to avoid the step of importing and exporting channels to
Chops if possible.

Thanks is advance for any help.

Larry
--