[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPs, PNG and Linux?

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Wed Jan 23 07:22:34 EST 2008

Peter Bowmar wrote:
> Hi Darran,
>
> What are the errors you're getting?

That's the bizarreness, no errors via hscript.  Just the situation that
when the COPnet ROP output is .png, nothing written to disk, and when
the output is .pic, a 245kb image with all black.  The only thing I can
think off is a Linux issue with reading the source .png files?  But
since I can't actually see the COP viewport ...

Cheers,
Darran

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]