[Sidefx-houdini-list] COPs, PNG and Linux?

Darran Edmundson darran at edmstudio.com
Wed Jan 23 01:54:50 EST 2008

I have a COP network that works under XP (H9.0.794) but is failing
without errors when executed under Linux.  Unfortunately this Linux box
is headless so we can't run houdini in graphical mode, hscript only.

hscript comp.hip
 > cd /img/final
 > opparm -c ./OUTPUT_ROP execute

The source images are .png.  If I make the destination image format
.png, no files get created.  However, if I make the destination image
format .pic, files are created but are 250kb blanks rather than the
expected 3.5Mb output I get running the above in a textport on my XP
laptop.

Any suggestions for tracking down the problem on the headless Linux box?

Cheers,
Darran

--
Darran Edmundson [darran at edmstudio.com]