[Sidefx-houdini-list] Toon Character - keying

Graham Thompson gthompson at sidefx.com
Sat Jan 19 09:24:10 EST 2008

The problem is that the parameters for the Toon Characters facial shapes
were not set to be autoscoped.  This was fixed a while ago but became
unfixed last month.  The problem was fixed again in 9.1.112.

Another note, in 9.1.112, the parameter names of those facial controls
were changed.  They had somehow managed to go
unnoticed with their names being inherited from the underlying blend
node and when trying to view them in the channel editor were pretty much
useless.  All this is noted in the Version/Compatibility log.