[Sidefx-houdini-list] Toon Character - keying

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 03:32:39 EST 2008

Hi Lisa,

It's because there aren't any handles attached (I assume you're
hitting "k" to keyframe in the viewport?). If you drag all the face
sliders into the viewport as HUDs, then you can key them but of
course, then your viewport is overwhelmed with HUDs :)

The best way to deal with this, IMO, is create a Shelf script (to
which you can then assign a hotkey) that when clicked keys all the
Face sliders in one go. Small bit of scripting but likely not too bad
to set up.

Cheers,

Peter B