[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya API access to "sets"?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:52:02 EST 2008

I've been learning the Maya API at a rapid rate over the last week or
so, and I really got into the HDK in a big way over the last 8-10
months as well. I see advantages on both sides for sure.

I agree though, that generally speaking I don't code much if anything
on the Houdini side except "big things" that just can't be done
because of memory or speed. Even then, I prototype in Houdini first on
a small scale then ramp up into code later.

Cheers,

Peter B