[Sidefx-houdini-list] Maya API access to "sets"?

Jordi Bares jordibares at the-mill.com
Wed Jan 16 15:14:33 EST 2008

That to me also is one of the biggest values I see in Houdini, programming
job maintenance tools and glue is becoming something of a nightmare in other
packages.

Actually with our normal tools 90% of our job development (don't forget
these are things I consider I should not need to program, it is just that
the software forces you to) goes to the bin nowadays after the job is
finished because maintaining it is just to time consuming/expensive.

Totally the opposite than Houdini.

jb