[Sidefx-houdini-list] Access nurbs parametric uvs

Spencer Lueders Spencer.Lueders at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Jan 16 09:36:59 EST 2008

I recently needed to do the same thing where I used the pointdist() expression to get the uv position but I was using this on ~300k points which took about 30 min to calculate.

I ended up using a point cloud to get the uv position instead and it droped my calculation times down from 30min to about 1 min.  So if you are using loads of points I would recommend a point cloud.