[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini on a Mac.. again

Ihab AbdelRazek ihab.razek at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:43:07 EST 2008

not acceleration in the real sense, actually all it does is allow the
virtual machine to have a direct access to the gfx board.

the performance in a VM is not that good anyway .. it's only good for quick
access to houdini without rebooting. if you need to work you need to boot
into your linux or windows partition.

cheers