[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOP Impact

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Jan 8 14:45:59 EST 2008

But if you do it this way, I think you will lose the metaball thus the
denting will disapeared when no impacts are there.

What you can do is create a custom vector attribute in Dop. Let's call
it TMPPOS. Set the value to the impact position. Set the activation to
dopnumrecords(...)>1 && TMPPOSX != 0. That way it will set it only the
first time an impact occurs.

In sop bring that data to the position of the metaball and you can
delete the metaball when it's at TMPPOS==0

I'm not 100% it works because I haven't tested it but it's worth to have
a try.

François