[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOP Impact

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Tue Jan 8 14:14:37 EST 2008

You could try a switch sop to switch between a null and a point to copy the metaball onto -- driving that with the record count of the impacts data.

Since the impacts are transitional, the data won't exist for every frame, thus, when it exists, copy metaballs to points, and when it doesn't, copy to null.

Best,

Gene