[Sidefx-houdini-list] New to Linux, Install Help

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Tue Jan 8 13:08:00 EST 2008

If you have a firewall running you could try turning that off until the licence
server manages to get a key. This is the problem I had on Windows. Even though
my firewall was supposed to allow the licence server through I guess it wasn't.
So I dropped my drawers for 5 mins and fired Houdini up, and all was good.