[Sidefx-houdini-list] laptop

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Jan 8 10:22:14 EST 2008

I think Mac are great machines but I've always wondered why they were
that expensive. Maybe the sceen quality, maybe the anti-shock sensor and
all those gadgets.

However if someone doesn't want Windows and can afford using only Linux
because of Photoshop etc then that's the way to go. Maybe I've got my
answer here ;)

Brian, do you use Houdini under Linux? I've always wondered if it works
well?

François