[Sidefx-houdini-list] Recursive OTL search paths in h9?

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Mon Jan 7 10:15:54 EST 2008

Hey Peter, just curious here  ....... but where did you find that info
referring to OPlibraries file being ignored in H9??

I had the same confusion as Rangi, but couldn't quite
find a clear explanation of what was going on.

I had the same issue recently when trying to search the docs
for certain Environment Variables ......... only to find
out ( from support ) that they are no longer listed in help
but are only available by typing hconfig -H in a shell.

I guess the reason I'm asking is because I've hit this
type of issue a few times while migrating to H9. Sometimes
things aren't where they used to be ( which is fine and expected)
but then I seem to have trouble finding direct information about the
change ........... or at least it seems a bit tougher to track down
information
than you might expect. However, I could just be looking in the wrong
places.

Anyway, thanks. I've let this OPlibraries issue sit for a while,
but now I have some useful info to attempt to clean it up.

Best,

Larry