[Sidefx-houdini-list] Recursive OTL search paths in h9?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 03:20:25 EST 2008

Hey Rangi,

The default in 9 is to ignore the OPlibraries file, but you can use
the option in the Optype Manager to turn the old, and still very
useful IMO, behaviour back on. So, when ignored, you'd have to add all
your subdirs to the OTL_PATH path. This is perhaps more flexible
because you could dynamically build the path on launch, and not have
to edit OPlibraries files anymore.

Cheers,

Peter B