[Sidefx-houdini-list] New to Linux, Install Help

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Jan 6 18:31:34 EST 2008

I remember having problems like these. The first install was fine but
for some reason when it came the time to renew the license I had to
re-install the software to get rid of that message. I'm not sure if your
problem is related though.

The best would be that you post your diagnose file. In hkey, under menu
"View" and click "Diagnostic Information...".

François