[Sidefx-houdini-list] Grouping Outside Faces

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Jan 2 20:14:07 EST 2008

You can append a Group Sop before the extrude, set the type to "Point"
and go in the "edge" tab and check "Unshared Edges". This creates a
group of all points being the boundary. Invert the group with a boolean
operation inside that Group Sop to get all points that are not a boundary.

All the edges in that group will be included inside the geometry after
the extrude.

François