[Sidefx-houdini-list] Warped Camera Lense

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed Feb 27 21:17:36 EST 2008

There is a little gear icon on the camera parameter page, form there
select  "edit parameter interface".
You can also click on the camera node and select "edit parameter
interface"

You then need to search for what you want ( on the left), add it and
then accept.
Then the parameter will be available on your camera node.

I believe lens curvature is in the middle "for rendering tab, under
mantra, 9.0.

A lot of things that used to be there, but are no longer there, can
be added like this.
The trick is searching with the correct of close to correct name.

Not that I don't often have trouble finding what I need in help, but
I think a search
on lens curvature will bring you to "mantra 9 render properties"
which talks about it
a bit.

Hope that helps.

Larry