[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ramp In Parameter Interface

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:10:36 EST 2008

The ramp editor is a long outstanding RFE. The difficulty with these -
as with multiparm types reportedly - is that the ramp editor widget
has to work properly throughout the HDA paradigm. They node to be able
to be promoted from base nodes to hda ui's, dragged and dropped etc
etc.

Obviously, the more voices calling for this, the more chance it will happen.

Cheers