[Sidefx-houdini-list] Ramp In Parameter Interface

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 04:19:28 EST 2008

Hi.....

Editing Parameter Interface is much simpler now. But in parameter type, there is no Ramp parameter. Houdini should have given that. Is there any way to get it. Is it possible to add our own types using HDK or something.
I know that using HDK, we can create a Ramp Parameter and using the Lookup Pointer can get the value of it. But that is for our own HDK node.
How to put this into the Left Hand Side of Edit Parameter Interface????

If Houdin people can add that, it will simplify the work flow a lot. For any parameter or attribute , in SOP or POP or whatever, connecting the ramp to it would be very helpful.