[Sidefx-houdini-list] sprites

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Mon Feb 25 13:15:02 EST 2008

Sure. when the sprites are added in POPS you'll see that in the spreadsheet view
they'll read from left to right in a certain order.

I found that if i didn't create them in that order stuff didn't seem to work. It's
possible I was imagining things, but try to see if that solves your problems.

I ended out using attributecreate SOPs to define all the sprite attribs at the SOP level
as a work around to the ordering.