[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini -> Maya w/ colour?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Feb 25 13:03:05 EST 2008

Hi Caleb,

polyUVSet  is the expression to select the current uv set
polyUVSet -currentUVSet -uvSet "map1";

getAttr pCube1.uvpt[999] would extract the uv coordinate for point index 999

polyEvaluate -vertex gives you the number of vertices to loop through

move -absolute 1 1 1 pCube1.vtx[0]; will allow you to set a vertex position

Hope this help

François