[Sidefx-houdini-list] accumulating particles

Jeff Wagner jeff at sidefx.com
Mon Feb 25 07:29:40 EST 2008

There is doubtless a more current method to affect
a similar effect.

Yep. H9(.1) has a few ways to do feedback. Building your POPs inside a
DOP sim then using a SOP solver to read the particle cache and do your
work there should offer you the missing functionality. You could
generate your point cloud in the SOP solver per iteration...

There is also the "time*" SOPs (time blend, time shift, time warp) along
with the foreach SOP to do time based shifting and feedback.

-jeff