[Sidefx-houdini-list] Building a character

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:03:19 EST 2008

Do: Use Autorig!

Choice: Muscles or Capture regions. Muscles give you ... muscles, but
much harder to edit the point weights currently. Capture regions give
you all the nice Edit Capture Regions tools but of course then you
have to hand-craft any muscles you need. Depends on your character.

Don't: Take wooden nickels.

Cheers,

Peter B