[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK - How to write ui file

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 09:42:01 EST 2008

HI.......

When writing a custom state in HDK , such as something derived from brush, I want to add some options in the Left Click Menu in the Scene View, as it is there in the Paint SOP. There is one example ui file with the samples, but that  is very basic. I couldn't figure out how to change one of the parameters in our Operator with that. I searched the houdini folder for ui files, but most of them are Binaries and other are Templates.
I think the syntax for ui is also changed for  9 .0 .
Can anybody tell me where can I get the complete help for ui files??

------iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)