[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini -> Maya w/ colour?

caleb at howlor.com caleb at howlor.com
Fri Feb 22 19:22:18 EST 2008

yag.

If they say that's easy, they must know more than me.  I was hoping to save
in houdini, and load in Maya.  Currently I'm looking at inventor and igs
formats, but so far it's not pretty.

I'm surprised (though I shouldn't be - I have run into it before) to find
that .obj files don't pass arbitrary attributes.

I've been working with Maya for 6 months now, and I still don't care for it
at all.  Will I ever?

Thanks!