[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH??

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:43:30 EST 2008

Hi Larry,

We've made the change to HOUDINI_OTL_SCANPATH. There's various ways to
do this. A lot of places wrap their environment building in some
pretty complex systems - but here's some steps you can quickly in
order to just get it working:

1./ source your $HFS/houdini_setup into your shell

2./ HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH is not set in $HFS/houdini_setup - so you
need to add it and include the otls that come with the install
explicitly:

setenv HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH $HIH/otls::/your/job/path/otls:${HH}/otls

That's a: homedir->job->install path for your otls- which is correct
for overriding things at job and home levels.

Enjoy!

Cheers