[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH??

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Fri Feb 22 14:31:12 EST 2008

Thanks for the help guys.

But no luck yet. Maybe this is more difficult than I thought.

I'm typing in the suggestions verbatim, just replacing the path with
a real one ..... so maybe I'm misinterpreting the directions.

But when I try
setenv HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH	    &:/mycomputer/my_otls

I get
[1] 31649
:/mycomputer/my_otls/: Command not found.
[1]  + Done

When I try
setenv HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH $HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH":/your/path"

I get
HOUDINI_OTLSCAN_PATH: Undefined variable.

Just curious ...... are most people still using the OPlibraries
method instead??