[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK --- Splitting Into Classes

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 12:45:19 EST 2008

WHAT?!?!?!? Man.... when was that included in the HDK dist?? I kept having to create this ridiculous perl scripts to execute the compiler and linker, somehow figuring out all the commandline options.....

Well done

Edward Lam <edward at sidefx.com> wrote: Rob Pieké wrote:
> But, yeah, I think this is something everyone using the HDK goes through
> sooner or later ... making a myHCustom copy of hcustom and modifying it
> to support multi-source DSOs.

Alternatively, use GNU make with a Makefile that includes
$HT/makefiles/Makefile.gnu.

-Edward