[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK --- Splitting Into Classes

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 02:41:30 EST 2008

HI.......

I am creating an HDK Sop. First I wrote it in a single class. But as the code is growing, I want to split it in multiple logical classes.
While compiling I am giving all class cpp file against hcustom command.
They get compiled  properly and generate different object files.
But how to link them in a single so file ??? Because, when I try to use the  node, Houdini crashes saying , undefined symbol : XYZ(My Helper class Name).
So my main class gets compiled and embedded properly, but not other classes. I coudn't find option in hcustom command for the same.

Any Idea??????

-iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)