[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini timeline

caleb at howlor.com caleb at howlor.com
Thu Feb 21 15:03:18 EST 2008

Or, if you look at the differences that set Houdini apart, they could be
seen as having created the (new) market for procedurality which made the
competition scramble to avoid obsolescence.

I can still recall the Alias sales rep telling me that scriptability was a
flash in the pan that no one seriously wanted.  That was before MEL, of
course.  ;-)

(BTW, Lucio - yours is one of the names I'll be changing - to protect your
innocence.  ;-)

-caleb