[Sidefx-houdini-list] RSL vops for houdini

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:10:59 EST 2008

Thanks Ivan,

We're trying to come up with systems that are accessible for people
from lookdev and surfacing who may not necessarily be hackers. The
idea is based on a paradigm from another studio that I read about on
the alpha 9 forum. Our current lookdev department uses the new
Renderman studio pro, and we need to match or better that in terms of
power and accessability.

Cheers