[Sidefx-houdini-list] accumulating particles

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Tue Feb 19 11:11:15 EST 2008

Yea, I thought of DOPs but was concerned about the "overhead"- I'll
be copying a variety of objects simple geo. transparency maps to
sprits representing  decaying fish parts and plant matter that needs
to accumulate on the ocean floor-

It's possible that I was using prisms when I animated accumulating
particles-? Maybe grouping out the "stuck" particles and promoting to
the collision object for the following particles will work--

Thanks!

Jed-