[Sidefx-houdini-list] accumulating particles

Georg Duemlein info at preset.de
Tue Feb 19 11:00:25 EST 2008

Maybe this "pflow approach" helps here:

The idea is to use a "keep apart", which is afiak the interactPOP - to
slow down and stop particles as soon as they come close to each other or
slow down. A surface is build from the dead/piled particles.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=206&t=469297&highlight=snow

Jed Schwartz wrote:
> I'm suffering from a Particle brain freeze-- I need to accumulate
> particles on top of particles- (like accumulating snow) Stick on
> contact puts particles in place on the ground plane-- how do I get
> the following particles to stick to the existing "stuck" particles-?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jed-

Georg Duemlein
http://www.preset.de/