[Sidefx-houdini-list] accumulating particles

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Feb 19 10:50:25 EST 2008

At first sight I would try with the Proximity Pop to get the nearest
particle distance but I don't understand how you can accumulate
something so small like snow on top of each other. You would need
billions of particles and still you'd see through it I think.

I once wanted to do something similar with falling sand accumulating and
I deformed the ground to make it bumpy where the sand fell. Not sure if
it's what you're looking for.

Let me know how it works.

François