[Sidefx-houdini-list] Extracting poly edges as a curve

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Feb 18 12:28:31 EST 2008

I didn't know that trick too and I put it on my personal wiki in the
"tips and tricks" section to make sure I won't forget it. However I'm
not sure I'll think to check that section when I'll face that problem.

I don't think we need to refactor things but maybe a "tips and tricks"
section in the doc that includes this and proper keywords in the help
would be great.

François