[Sidefx-houdini-list] op: and point cloud

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:57:23 EST 2008

I think all it requires is taking the geometry referenced by the op:
and putting that into the IFD, then some syntax in the IFD that would
"load" that geometry from the IFD to use for the pciterate() etc. I'm
not saying that's trivial, but I have vague ideas how I might do it in
Soho. not that I have time, mind you ...

Cheers,

Peter B