[Sidefx-houdini-list] scale multiple keys in channel editor

James Rutherford JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Tue Feb 12 12:57:59 EST 2008

Geez....the Y key....why is every time I sit down to work with Houdini, I feel like I've suffered some sort of brain injury......probably the hour I just spent fixing up my auto rig animation on my file done in 9.0....
Not wanting to gripe but this kind of stuff is poison for new Houdini students....no to mention poor idiots like me....that scale tool works great but it should be a at the top of the icon list on the channel editor...or at least work the same way as the timeline or dopesheet......

grumble mumble grumble
Jim