[Sidefx-houdini-list] random fur scale

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:05:57 EST 2008

In this case all instanced particles will use parents as coordinate systems
(for example for generation of noise field or something like that) in each
timestep again and again. Which is not good. To be a real killer the process
of instancing should be able to store all parameters and read the state of
previous frame in current frame. And then calculate a current state using
the previous one. But probably doesn't matter when you do a simulation or
even better to avoid rendertime in this case.