[Sidefx-houdini-list] sluggish Houdini behaviour?

Peter Robbinson probbins at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 11 20:49:22 EST 2008

I'm on 9.1.138 on an older laptop, ubuntu 7.04 32bit.

I don't encounter a delay using the steps that you've outlined Floyd.
Are you seeing the Python cooking window? In some operations I've had a
delay
whereby the "enter" key won't complete the operation and Python churns.
I have to go to RMB menu and "accept"
the action I've chosen to complete the action.

Peter