[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini timeline

caleb at howlor.com caleb at howlor.com
Thu Feb 7 12:33:05 EST 2008

It would need to include PRISMS.  I saw something like a historical gallery
on the SESI site once which had some PRISMS screen shots, but it wasn't a
full timeline.

I second the request!

I still have my old PRISMS manuals - up on a shelf in the garage beside my
"Programming the PET/CBM" (once called simply, "The Blue Book")

Am I old yet?

-caleb