[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini timeline

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:13:21 EST 2008

It's 12 years now :) "Houdini, a next-generation animation
environment, was introduced in September 1996. "

You could check out the good ol' archive.org snapshopts..covers about
11 years since 1997 (no images though, what a shame).

http://web.archive.org/web/19980205075637/http://www.sidefx.com/

I remember at some point there was such a historical review on the
site..might be able to find it here, if you're patient :)