[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini timeline

Lucio Flores dogboy_l at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 01:03:17 EST 2008

You know what would be interesting? Don't know if this already exists on the sidefx site somewhere, but it would be great to see a timeline of the major houdini releases, and the major features they introduced. Maybe a screen shot of the splash pages. I can *barely* remember houdini 1.0, then for many versions, the different panes were static, then they introduced zoomable tiles, then editable panes, chops, vex, vops, cops, dops... and a BUNCH of things in between that I've obviously forgotten.

When was Houdini 1.0 released?? Are we coming up on 10 years yet?