[Sidefx-houdini-list] Real Time Houdini

Robert Persons robert at adtechinc.com
Mon Feb 4 17:54:13 EST 2008

Thanks guys!

I checked them both out, and I'm blown away by Ventuz!  They get amazing
quality in real time (real time environmental mapping).  Authoring is
node based, and logic.  I'm planning using it for clients!

I've got a project due by end of March, and would like to find someone
experienced in using it.  If you know of any experienced Ventuz
designers, please send them my way.  I'm also going through the Ventuz
forum to find someone for this first project.

Thanks,

Robert Persons

Robert Persons
Adtech Communications Group