[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT - Autechre - Gantz Graf

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Sun Dec 28 13:25:28 EST 2008

fyi: nope - not correct.  alex (the director) did it all by hand in
lightwave.  i saw him soon after he finished it - and showed him a chop
driven animation i had been working on - and had taken 2 days to do.  it
blew his mind - as his promo had taken him a considerable time.  saying that
- there's nothing like hand animation!  we're old friends - and have worked
a lot together in the last ten years.