[Sidefx-houdini-list] Laika Blues

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 17:12:00 EST 2008

We're looking for a Houdini artist, but I don't seem to have the link to the
job list handy (we're on year-end shutdown, and I'm at home.) If any clever
Houdini artists are interested in moving to sunny So. Cal., are U.S.
citizens, and would like a steady job using Houdini every day, send me an
email and a resume.
Dave