[Sidefx-houdini-list] fbx memory allocation erro

James Rutherford JRutherford at stclaircollege.ca
Sun Dec 21 11:37:29 EST 2008

fbx file came from Maya 2009....it will load very quickly into Houdini if I turn off the view first and then go in and turn off the display on all the objects...loads much faster than Maya .... however if I turn on my view and put it in shaded mode and then start displaying objects, it will get up to about 1.6 gig and then cack...either Houdini doesn't use the ram properly or my ram isn't very good...or it's Windoze or .....
Jim