[Sidefx-houdini-list] unwraping textures

Adrian Lee dryrainstudios at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:10:07 EST 2008

Howdo one and all and here's looking to the xmas hols

Before I go I need to unwrap a projected texture to an image file. I've
followed the odwikki and some comments on the forum but I am still getting
an error

using a new mantra rop, ive used the render comand "mantra -u /obj/Chunk_02"
where  "/obj/Chunk_02" is the object iwant to unwrap the texture. I keep
getting the error "unable to inatialise rendering module with current
camera". Im using the same camera as the shot and have also tried using the
projection camers but I keep getting the same error

any help would be gretfully received

thanks

Ed

ps using houdini9.5.303 on linux